Installation and usage
Install the module using Joomla! Extension Manager.
You can configure the module with the following options:
- Select Articles from a specific Category or a set of Categories. If no selection will show all categories as default.
- Select number of articles to shown.
- Select frontend framework.
- Show or hide content (introtext, fulltext or a part of content).
- Show or hide image of articles and if you want it to have a link.
- Image style configuration: float, width and padding.
- Show or hide button of "Read more" and the text of de button.
- Ordering articles by Pubish date, Title, Hits or Randomly.
- Ordering articles by Order of articles.
- Select Articles from a specific Tag or a set of Tags.
- Search option.
- Open article in modal option (popup) and new window.
- Search option
- Multi-column option
For Joomla 3
If you're still on Joomla 3, don't upgrade to the latest version. Here is the link for Joomla 3.
If you have already upgraded, download this version:
All received donations will be used on open source development.
The price of a cup of coffe is all we need.Donate 5€